Christmas Nitro Circus Tournament
€30 000 prize pool
As a warm-up to our crazy Christmas Marathon, we’ll be running a €30,000 tournament in our first ever branded game, Nitro Circus. If playing this slot wasn’t already enough to get your heart racing then participating in the tournament will certainly get it pumping. Between the 3-6th December, all players who play the game and score a win will have the chance to rank on a leaderboard and win one of the top 300 cash prizes available. And that’s not all, the top 500 players will participate in a pick-and-click raffle running on the 7th Dec.
Terms and Conditions:
- – Nitro Circus Tournament runs between 10:00 CET on the 3rd Dec 2018 and 6th Dec 23:59 CET
- – Nitro Circus tournament is a global campaign and it is open to all customers who are aged 18 years or over and have registered an account with the operator offering the participating game: Nitro Circus
- – Nitro Circus tournament is available in play for real mode.
- – The minimum bet required to participate (“qualifying bet”) is 0.50EUR or currency equivalent.
- – To participate in the campaign, players shall confirm that they wish to take part in the campaign by clicking “join now” in the pop-up window and by placing a qualifying bet in the participating game during the campaign period. Participating players will automatically take part in the Nitro Circus tournament after any win scored in the base game (collections are excluded) in the slot Nitro Circus during the tournament period.
- – Following their first win in the participating game, players will be provided with a unique tournament id number (“tournament id”), which will identify them on the leaderboard, which is available in the game’s client.
- – Each player’s score in the leaderboard is based on their single highest coin win derived from any one spin in base game (“score”) in the game Nitro Circus during the tournament period.
- – If there are two or more equal scores, the player who scored first will have the higher ranking on the leaderboard.
- – The highest score achieved throughout the campaign period by each player will count for their leaderboard ranking.
- – Each player’s leaderboard position will be refreshed every 60 seconds. In the case of delays or to display up to date leaderboard positions, players will need to reload the game.
- – Players finishing on positions 1-500 (“qualifying players”) will take part in a pick’n click raffle with a prize pool of 3000EUR (“raffle”) at the expiry of the tournament period. For a limited period thereafter, the raffle section will be automatically displayed as soon as any qualifying player opens the game’s client (“raffle period”).
- – Players who have qualified for the raffle can claim their prize by selecting one of the available chests in the raffle section.
- – Each qualified player will have 24 hours from the tournament finish, from Dec 7th 00:01 to Dec 7th 23:59CET 2018, to enter the RAFFLE section.
- – 48 hours after the end of the raffle, all unclaimed prizes will be distributed randomly among those qualifying players who did not claim their prize by selecting a chest.
- – For operators who have automated payouts implemented, the cash prizes will be automatically credited to the players’ accounts as withdrawable funds. To display the prize accordingly in their balance, players will need to reopen any Yggdrasil game once the leaderboard or raffle is over. For all other operators, prizes will need to be credited as cash (no wagering requirements) manually within seventy-two (72) working hours.
- – Yggdrasil reserves the right to right to void scores, or not pay out a prize, where all or part of the score results from any obvious error, mistake or technical fault (including incorrect game payouts) whether caused by a machine or human error in respect of any of the participating games. We further reserve the right to void scores, or not pay out a prize where, in our opinion, all or part of the score results from cheating or collusion with other players.
- – Yggdrasil reserves the right to amend or cancel the campaign at any time.