Nitro Circus Adventure
€70 000 prize pool
This September, be prepared to go on the most exciting adventure ever. Three different stops and a hell of a ride leading to a VIP experience in Paris!
We have an unimaginable trip planned out for the player finishing in position 1: a helicopter ride over the city, lunch on top of the Eiffel Tower, and a stop in Versailles for a drink. The fun doesn’t stop there. The winner will also get to experience the ultimate adrenaline rush at the Nitro Circus Live show!
This campaign features a mix of our latest and best performing games, with a whopping €70,000 prize pool.
|ADVENTURE 1||ADVENTURE 2||FINAL ADVENTURE|
|SEP 5TH 10:00CEST-
SEP 6TH 23:59CEST
|SEP 7TH 00:01CEST-
SEP 9TH 23:59CEST
|SEP 10TH 00:01CEST-
SEP 16TH 23:59CEST
Tut’s Twister – Activate 3 Twisters
Penguin City – Collect 10 Wilds
Hanzo’s Dojo– Collect 88 Hanzo Symbols
Vikings Go Wild – Collect 30 Free Spins symbols
Golden Fishtank – Hit 4 wins in a row
Holmes and Stolen Stones – Collect 5 shards
|PRIZE POOL: €10 000
Detailed prize pool
|PRIZE POOL: €20 000
Detailed prize pool
|PRIZE POOL: €40 000 (including a VIP Nitro Circus experience worth 8000EUR)
Detailed prize pool
1. VIP Nitro Circus experience (worth 8000EUR)
Terms and Conditions:
1. Nitro Circus Adventure in Paris (“the Campaign”) is only available in play for real mode:
2. The campaign is governed by these terms and in the event of a conflict between and any other terms, these terms will take precedence.
3. The campaign consists of three adventures and runs between:
• Adventure 1: 5 SEP 10:00CEST-6 SEP 23:59CEST
• Adventure 2: 7 SEP 00:01CEST- 9 SEP 23:59CEST
• Adventure 3: 10 SEP 00:01-16 SEP 23:59CEST (“campaign period”)
4. The campaign is a global campaign and runs across the Yggdrasil operators network in the following games (“participating games”):
• Adventure 1: Tut’s Twister– Activate 3 Twisters
• Adventure 2: Penguin City– Collect 10 Wilds; Hanzo’s Dojo– Collect 88 Hanzo Symbols
• Adventure 3: Vikings Go Wild– Collect 30 Free Spins symbols; Golden Fishtank– Hit 4 wins in a row; Holmes and Stolen Stones– Collect 5 shards
5. All objectives must be completed accordingly in order for an adventure to be completed and for a player to be eligible to win a prize.
1. The campaign is open to all customers who are aged over 18 years (or above the legal age required in their jurisdiction) and have registered an account with an operator offering any of the Yggdrasil participating games.
2. Players can join this campaign by opting-in from any operator with the participating Yggdrasil games available.
3. The minimum bet (“qualifying bet”) required to participate is:
Adventure 1: 0.50EUR or currency equivalent
Adventure 2: 0.50EUR or currency equivalent
Adventure 3: no min bet size required (other than the cost to spin the reels)
If the currency equivalent bet size is unavailable in the game, the bet will be rounded up to the next higher available bet size in the game.
4. Participating players will take part in the campaign by placing a qualifying bet in participating games during the campaign period. No additional payment is required to take part in the campaign.
5. The first time a player completes the mission during the campaign period they will be provided with a unique ID number (“tournament ID”), which will identify them on the leaderboard available in each participating game’s client.
6. The unique player number will be highlighted for the players on the leaderboard in the game client to follow their position. Players who fall outside the leaderboard positions will be displayed as the last qualifying leaderboard position +1.
For instance, for all players who rank outside the 100, 200 or 400 leaderboard qualifying positions, the position displayed will be +1.
7. Participating players can view their progress in the mission within the game client when playing any participating game.
8. Details and requirements for all the objectives can be found in the missions tab.
9. For Adventure 2 and 3, the objectives can be completed in any order.
10. Each player’s position on the leaderboard will be based on the lowest number of spins used to complete the mission (“score”). In the event of any malfunction of the gaming hardware/software or network connection, all affected collections are rendered void.
11. If there are two or more equal scores, the player who completed the mission first will have the higher ranking on the leaderboard.
12. Each player’s leaderboard position will be refreshed every 60 seconds. In the case of delays or to display up to date leaderboard positions, players will need to reload the game.
13. Players can choose to restart their mission after making 25 spin/s. This will void current progress on all objectives and reset the score to 0. The restart button can be found in the missions tab.
14. Only the player’s lowest score achieved throughout the campaign period will count for their leaderboard ranking.
15. The mission will be restarted automatically when a player’s spin count has surpassed their previous lowest number.
16. Prizes will be awarded to players finishing in qualifying positions on the leaderboard at the end of the campaign period.
17. Prizes will be paid out as per the prize pool tab.
18. Cash prizes will be credited wo the winning players’ accounts within 3 working days from the campaign period. To display the prize accordingly in their balance, players will need to reopen any Yggdrasil game once the leaderboard is over.
19. First Prize for Adventure 3: VIP Nitro Circus package for 4 worth €8000.
Details about the First Prize
• Standard return flights for four people from Europe (Albania, Armenia, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine) to Paris
• Private return airport transfer in Paris
• 3 nights accommodation at a 4 star hotel in the city centre (Accommodation will be based on 2x double/twin rooms)
• A helicopter flight over the city, including Eiffel Tower flyover and stop for a drink at Versailles
• Breakfast each morning
• Three course gourmet lunch with wine for four at Le Jules Verne, 125m high up the Eiffel Tower
• 4 VIP tickets to Nitro Circus live show in Paris including:
o Premiere seats
o Exclusive pre-show track walk
o Meet & greet session with riders
o Souvenir laminate
o Chance to win Nitro swag
o Dates for the shows are Nov 30 or Dec 1st 2018
• Private chauffeur at your disposal for 4 hours on the day of the show
20. Booking for the package must be redeemed within 1 month of the promotion end date.
21. Yggdrasil reserves the right to cancel or amend this promotion at any time.