Exclusive Slots Offer From Yggdrasil YGS Masters: Cash Prize Drop
The Niagara Falls bonus cash drop is all about timing and consistency. However, before we get into that, let’s talk specifics. This is a global promotion that will run between 10:00 CEST on June 5, 2019, and 23:59 CEST on June 9, 2019.
Because it’s a global online casino bonus, all players in any licensed region can participate. In other words, if you have access to a regulated Yggdrasil casino in the UK, Europe, Canada and beyond, you’ll be able to play for a share of €20,000!
What Are Yggdrasil YGS Masters Games?
So why Niagara Falls slots and why now? Simple: it’s a celebration. After launching the YGS Masters Studio in 2018, Yggdrasil has just released its first creation. As a project, YGS Masters is putting the best independent developers to the world’s top casino network.
Operating on an invite-only basis, the scheme gives niche content creators access to a wealth of resources and, importantly, a stable of 40 top-rated online casinos. The Niagara Falls slot game is the first to emerge from the YGS Masters programme and that’s something worth celebrating.
How to Win a Share of €20,000
As well as giving you a chance to try one of the best new slots on the market, the Niagara Falls Prize Drop has €20,000 up for grabs. On it’s own, that’s fantastic. However, when you look at this casino slot bonus in more detail, you’ll quickly see why it’s an offer you can’t refuse.
Unlike other slots promotions, Niagara Falls doesn’t have a minimum entry requirement. What’s more, anything you win is totally random and paid out in real money. Therefore, it doesn’t matter if you’re a high roller or a novice, you could be cashing out a share of €20,000 between June 5 and June 9, 2019.
With this in mind, here are the steps you’ll need to complete if you want to take part in the Yggdrasil Niagara Falls Prize Drop:
- Join a participating Yggdrasil casino or log in to an existing account.
- Place at least one real money bet at any stakes on Niagara Falls slots between 10:00 CEST on June 5, 2019, and 23:59 CEST on June 9, 2019.
Once you’re playing for real money, any bet can trigger a mystery bonus. In total, there are 700 cash prizes worth up to €1,500 each. Although you can only catch one cash drop per bet, it’s possible to collect multiple payouts throughout the promotion. Therefore, the more you play, the more chances you’ll have to shower in waterfall of cash.
Yggdrasil Niagara Falls Bonus Prizes
This Yggdrasil slots bonus has a total prizepool worth €20,000. This money is open to all players and all sites participating in the promotion. Each cash drop is 100% random and can be triggered on any spin at any stakes.
In practice, this means you could win one of these 700 real money prizes when you play Niagara Falls slots during the promotional period:
1X €1,500 cash prize, 1X €1,000 cash prize, 2X €750 cash prizes, 2X €500 cash prizes, 4X €200 cash prizes, 5X €100 cash prizes, 19X €50 cash prizes, 25X €40 cash prizes, 30X €35 cash prizes, 75X €30 cash prizes. 96X €25 cash prizes, 165X €20 cash prizes, 275X €10 cash prizes
As you can see, Yggdrasil and Niagara Falls are making it rain money in June. So, if you’re looking for a summer bankroll boost, make sure you take part in this online casino slots promotion.
Yggdrasil Casino Promotions Terms and Conditions
- This promotion is available at all Yggdrasil casino partner sites that offer Niagara Falls slots.
- Niagara Falls Prize Drop runs from 10:00 CEST on June 5, 2019, to 23:59 CEST on June 9, 2019.
- This is a global campaign open to desktop and mobile players aged 18+ at participating Yggdrasil casinos.
- Players must opt in using the pop-up at participating Yggdrasil casinos.
- There is no minimum bet.
- The €20,000 prizepool is spread across all participating sites.
- All prizes are paid out in cash (no wagering requirements).
- Only one prize is available per bet.
- Players can win multiple prizes during the promotion.
- The three most valuable prizes will be awarded in the final period of the campaign which equates to 5% of the total promotion.
- Specific operator’s T&C apply.