Anyone that’s seen an Yggdrasil performance in the past will know that the prizes we give away aren’t small. In fact, they’re bigger than a big top. Well, some things never change, which is why everyone who takes part in the Cirque de Prix promotion has a chance to win a share of €80,000! That’s a huge stack of cash and the good news is that you don’t have to perform any acrobatics to get it.
Yes, this is a circus. However, we don’t expect you to pull off a crazy stunt. Instead, all you have to do is spin. We know that sounds simple, but it’s the truth. To take part in Cirque de Prix promotion and win a share of €80,000, all you have to do is play some fantastic Yggdrasil slots. To see what we mean, scroll down for all a full breakdown of this impressive online casino promotion.
Cirque de Prix is split into two parts. Before we shine a spotlight on each part, let’s outline the basics. Firstly, this is a real-money slots promotion. That means you have to bet with cash in order to win cash. To put it another way, there are certain slots you can play during the promotional period. As long as you place a real-money bet, you’ll be in with a chance of winning some cash. Not bonus credits, not free spins, actual money that you can spend instantly.
The second thing you need to know about this online slots promotion is that anyone can enter. You don’t have to be a high roller to compete. As long as you opt in, you’re in. There is no minimum bet and points are based on win multipliers rather than cash amounts. For example, if you’re betting €0.10 and hit a 100X win, you’ll earn more points than someone scoops a 10X prize from a €10 bet.
Basically, someone betting the minimum has the same chance of winning as someone betting the maximum. That’s the beauty of this casino bonus. Anyone can enter and anyone can win. It doesn’t matter if you’re a circus performer doing tricks on the ground or a high-flyer walking the tightrope, everyone is equal in this promotion. With that being said, here are the two parts of Cirque de Prix.
- Start Date: 1 September at 09:00
- End Date: 9 September at 22:59
- Prizepool: €60,000
Trapeze Tumble is a straight up slots battle to see who can score the most points. Anyone can enter and there is no minimum bet. Earning points is a simple matter of spinning in wins. As we’ve already said, the amount of points you score will be based on prize multipliers rather than the cash value of a prize.
You’ll need to opt in via the game client at participating Yggdrasil casino sites. Once you’ve done that, you need to make real-money bets on one or more of the following slots during the playing period:
The aim is to score as many points as possible between September 1 and 9. All entrants will be given a unique tournament number when they hit their first win on any of the specified games. You can use this number to check your position on the leaderboard throughout the tournament. Finally, once the battle is over, the top ranked players will win a share of €60,000, with the winner taking the biggest prize.
La Pop Mission
- Start Date: 9 September at 23:01
- End Date: 13 September at 22:59
- Prizepool: 20,000
The aim of this Yggdrasil slot promotion is to complete three missions in the least number of spins. It doesn’t matter how much you’re betting per spin. All you have to focus on it playing the right real-money slots and completing the missions within the specified time period.
Everyone has to opt in via the game client at participating Yggdrasil online casinos. From there, you have to play the following slots between September 9 and 13:
Again, there is no minimum bet. The only missions you have to complete on are:
- Spin in a five-a-kind win on CherryPop
- Spin in a five-a-kind win on HippoPop
- Unlock the base game in PapayaPop
You’ll be ranked on the leaderboard if you can complete those missions during the playing period. The players who complete them in the least number of spins will rank among the top spots on the leaderboard and win a share of €20,000.
The great thing about La Pop Mission is that you can retry the missions at any point. Put simply, everyone can reset their counter after 25 spins. So, if you complete the missions in 100 spins, you can try to do it again in fewer spins. Alternatively, if you’ve rolled through 75 spins and haven’t completed all the missions, you can reset your counter and keep trying.
You’re in control at all times. Of course, you shouldn’t spend more than your bankroll allows. However, with this online casino slots promotion and Trapeze Tumble, you have the ability to play in a way that suits you. So, if you’re ready to spin in the circus and win a share of €80,000 in cash, make sure you take part in Cirque de Prix this September.
Terms and Conditions
1. CIRQUE DU PRIX campaign runs as follows:
– TRAPEZE TUMBLE TOURNAMENT: 01 September 2021 10:00CEST – 09 September 2021 23:59CEST.
– LA POP MISSION: 10 September 2021 00:01CEST – 13 September 2021 23:59CEST.
2. CIRQUE DU PRIX is a global campaign and it is open to all customers who are aged 18 years or over and have registered an account with an operator offering any of the below specified participating games:
– TRAPEZE TUMBLE TOURNAMENT: Raptor DoubleMax, Valley of the Gods, Suncatcher, Multifly!, Cazino Cosmos, Golden Fish Tank.
– LA POP MISSION: CherryPop™, HippoPop™ and PapayaPop™.
3. There is no minimum bet required to participate in any of the stages of the CIRQUE DU PRIX campaign.
4. Prize pools for CIRQUE DU PRIX campaign is set up in EUR and might be subject to currency conversion fluctuations.
5. Only bets made in play for real mode qualify for the campaign.
6. To participate in the campaign, players shall confirm that they wish to take part in any of the stages of the campaign by clicking “join now” in the pop-up window. Participating players will take part in the campaign by placing a bet in the participating games during the campaign period. No additional payment is required to take part in the campaign.
7. Yggdrasil reserves the right to not pay out a prize where the win results from any obvious error, mistake or technical fault (including incorrect game pay-outs) whether caused by a machine or human error in respect of any of the participating games. We further reserve the right to not pay out a prize where, in our opinion, the win results from cheating or collusion with other players.
8. All prizes from this campaign will be deducted from the monthly invoice of the respective operator. Note that when cash prizes are automatically awarded to players, the relevant prize is added to the player’s balance in the respective account currency. Deduction on the invoices will be credited by Yggdrasil in accordance to the currency of the invoice (typically EUR), as per EUR values specified in the prize pool.
9. Yggdrasil reserves the right to cancel or amend this promotion at any time.
10. Operators must notify their Key account manager by the 11th August 2021 in case they want to opt out from CIRQUE DU PRIX campaign.
11. The operator shall ensure that the CIRQUE DU PRIX global campaign and the associated promotional marketing material, including but not limited to the promo pack, art, banners, logos, social media and video, is compliant with local regulation in each territory where the operator makes the campaign available to players. The operator shall fully indemnify Yggdrasil from and against any and all damages arising from or relating to a breach of this clause 11.
01-09 September 2021 – TRAPEZE TUMBLE TOURNAMENT
1. TRAPEZE TUMBLE TOURNAMENT is a global campaign and it is open to all customers who are aged 18 years or over and have registered an account with the operator offering the participating games: Raptor DoubleMax, Valley of the Gods, Suncatcher, Multifly!, Cazino Cosmos, Golden Fish Tank. TRAPEZE TUMBLE TOURNAMENT is available in play for real mode.
2. Following their first win in the participating game, players will be provided with a unique tournament id number (“tournament id”), which will identify them on the leaderboard, which is available in the game’s client.
3. The unique tournament id number (“tournament id”) will be highlighted for the players on the leaderboard in the game client to follow their position. Players who are not qualified to leaderboard will not have their position displayed.
4. Each player’s score in the leaderboard is based on the sum of highest multiplier wins (win to bet ratio multiplied by 20) in any spin in all selected games during the tournament period.
5. If there are two or more equal scores, the player who scored first will have the higher ranking on the leaderboard.
6. The highest score achieved throughout the campaign period by each player will count for their leaderboard ranking.
7. Each player’s leaderboard position will be refreshed every 60 seconds. In the case of delays or to display up to date leaderboard positions, players will need to reload the game.
8. Cash prizes from the leaderboard will be credited to the players’ accounts after leaderboard is over. For operators who have automated payouts implemented, the cash prizes will be automatically credited to the players’ accounts as withdrawable funds. To display the prize accordingly in their balance, players will need to reopen any Yggdrasil game once the leaderboard is over. For all other operators, prizes will need to be credited as cash (no wagering requirements) manually within 72 working hours.
9. Yggdrasil reserves the right to void scores, or not pay out a prize, where all or part of the score results from any obvious error, mistake or technical fault (including incorrect game payouts) whether caused by a machine or human error in respect of any of the participating games. We further reserve the right to void scores, or not pay out a prize where, in our opinion, all or part of the score results from cheating or collusion with other players.
10. Yggdrasil reserves the right to amend or cancel the campaign at any time.
– Prize pool for the TRAPEZE TUMBLE TOURNAMENT campaign is €60,000.
– Prize pool for this campaign is set up in EUR and might be subject to currency conversion fluctuations.
10-13 September 2021 – LA POP MISSION
1.To complete the mission, all objectives have to be fulfilled accordingly in each game:
CherryPop™ – win 5 of a kind
HippoPop™ – win 5 of a kind
PapayaPop™ – unlock base game.
2. All players who complete the mission for the first time will be provided with a unique player number.
3. The unique player number will be highlighted for the players on the leaderboard in the game client to follow their position. Players who are not qualified to leaderboard will not have their position displayed.
4. The number of spins made to complete the mission determines the player’s position on the leaderboard. The player who completes the mission in the least number of rounds will finish at position 1 and win the 1st prize.
5. If there are two or more players who complete the mission with the same number of rounds, the player completing it first will have higher position on the leaderboard.
6. Player’s position is refreshed every 60 seconds.
7. Players’ position on the leaderboard can change throughout the mission.
8. Mission progress is automatically restarted when players can no longer improve the score. The best score will always be kept.
9. Mission progress can be restarted manually by the player after 25 spins. Restart button can be found in the game client.
– Prize pool for the LA POP MISSION campaign is €20,000.
– Prizes will be paid out as per the prize pool tab.
– Cash prizes from the leaderboard will be credited to the players’ accounts after leaderboard is over. For operators who have automated payouts implemented, the cash prizes will be automatically credited to the players’ accounts as withdrawable funds. To display the prize accordingly in their balance, players will need to reopen any Yggdrasil game once the leaderboard is over. For all other operators, prizes will need to be credited as cash (no wagering requirements) manually within 72 working hours.