The Golden Gamble: Two Challenges, Multiple Winners
Naturally, as it always is in the online casino world, nothing is ever certain. However, with Golden Chip Roulette providing one of the best virtual betting experiences out there, we’re confident you’ll have fun regardless of the outcome. Of course, we know you’re here to find out more about this golden offer. So, without any further delays, let’s talk about Golden Gamble and how you can bank a share of €12,000!
|Golden Gamble||Promotion Date||Prize Pool||Prizes||Special Features||Qualifiying Countries|
|Golden Gamble Mission ||16/10/19
23:59CEST||€4,000||125 prizes starting at €10.||Hit three zeroes in the fewest number of spins.||Gibraltar
|Golden Gamble Tournament||18/10/19
23:59CEST||€8,000||140 prizes starting at €20.||Top performing roulette players win.||Gibraltar
Golden Gamble €4,000 Mission
OK, so you know that this promotion comes in two parts and the first is known as the Golden Gamble Mission. Running from 10:00 CEST on October 16 to 23:59 CEST on October 17, the mission phase of our cash giveaway requires you have to complete one simple challenge: hit zero three times. Once you’ve logged into one of our participating casino partners, Open GCR table on the table games lobby, you’ll have a pop up inviting you to opt in to our promotion.
If you’re anything like Ethan Hunt from Mission Impossible, you’ll hit the “yes” button and it’s into the competition you go. From here, you’ll be taken to the Golden Chip Roulette table where you can play in a way that suits you. In practice, you can bet any amount you like (within the table limits) and cover the betting options you like.
But, within your picks, you will need to wager money on zero. Once you’ve done that, your mission is to hit zero three times. If the stars align and this happens, you’ll be given a number that represents your place on the leaderboard. Make it into the top 125 players and you’ll bank a share of €4,000 in prize money.
Now, if that seems fairly simple, it’s because it is. All you have to do is spin and let fate take its course. Yes, you won’t be able to control the outcome of each spin. However, if you’re active, have opted in and luck is on your side, you have a chance of completing the mission and winning some bonus cash.
The only other thing you need to note is that efficiency matters. To separate the winners from the losers, we’ll take into account the number of spins it took for you to hit three zeroes. So, if you needed 10 spins and someone else did it in 15, you’d rank higher on the leaderboard. At the end of the playing period, those that completed the challenge in the least amount of spins will win one of the following prizes:
- 1st = €1,000
- 2nd = €300
- 3rd = €100
- 4th to 5th = €40
- 6th to 29th = €25
- 30th to 125th = €20
In the event of a tie, the player who completed the mission first will assume the higher position on the leaderboard. Finally, there is no limit on the number of times you can try this challenge. Moreover, you can reset your spin counter after 25 spins. So, if you hit three zeroes but want to try and do it again in fewer spins, reset the counter and give it another shot.
Golden Gamble €8,000 Tournament
If you choose not to accept the above mission or you want another way to win some cash, try the Golden Gamble Tournament. Getting underway at participating casinos at 00:01 CEST on October 18 and concluding at 23:59 CEST on October 19, this is another high octane showdown. This time, however, instead of rolling in a specific number faster than everyone else, you need to achieve the best win ratio.
Those that achieve one of the best 140 win ratios of all players taking part in the Golden Gamble Tournament will win a share of €8,000. Breaking down the specifics, the cash prizes are as follows:
- 1st = €,3000
- 2nd = €1,000
- 3rd to 4th = €300
- 5th to 7th = €100
- 8th to 10th = €50
- 11th to 20th = €30
- 21st to 70th = €25
- 71st to 140th = €20
Now, it’s important to note that Golden Chip Roulette is a completely random game. Therefore, you won’t be able to influence the result. To put it another way, you need some luck on your side. However, if you’re willing to accept that, you may be in with a shot at winning some bonus cash if you’re a top performer.
The only thing you need to know before you join this tournament is how we define your “win ratio”. If you opt-in to this promo, we’ll calculate your score using the following formula:
Total Win/Total Stake * 100
To put this in context, let’s assume you win €100 and stake €50. As per the formula, your win ratio would be:
Total Win (€100)/Total Stake (€50) * 100 = 200
If that score was enough to put you among the top 140 players, you’ll win real cash that’s not subject to any wagering requirements. That’s a fantastic little bonus and a great reason to give Golden Chip Roulette a spin this October. However, what’s important to remember is that nothing is certain in this game. The only thing you can rely on is the roulette wheel to deliver a series of exciting ups and downs.
Indeed, with Golden Chip Roulette providing customisable features, standard bets and golden boosts capable of unlocking wins worth 500X your bet, this game is hugely entertaining. So, even if you take a golden gamble and don’t score a prize, we’re confident you’ll still have a great time when you play Yggdrasil’s Golden Chip Roulette.
Terms and Conditions
- Golden Gamble campaign runs as follows:
- Mission: 16 OCT 2019 10:00 CEST- 17 OCT 2019 23:59 CEST
- Tournament: 18 OCT 2019 00:01 CEST- 19 OCT 2019 23:59 CEST
- Golden Gamble is a global campaign and it is open to all customers who are aged 18 years or over and have registered an account with an operator offering Golden Chip Roulette.
- There is no minimum bet required to participate in the Golden Gamble campaign.
- To participate in the campaign, players shall confirm that they wish to take part in any of the stages of the campaign by clicking “join now” in the pop-up window. Participating players will take part in the campaign by placing a bet in the Golden Chip Roulette during the campaign period. No additional payment is required to take part in the campaign.
- Yggdrasil reserves the right to not pay out a prize where the win results from any obvious error, mistake or technical fault (including incorrect game pay-outs) whether caused by a machine or human error in respect of any of the participating games. We further reserve the right to not pay out a prize where, in our opinion, the win results from cheating or collusion with other players.
- All prizes from this campaign will be deducted from the monthly invoice of the respective operator. Note that when cash prizes are automatically awarded to players, the relevant prize is added to the player’s balance in the respective account currency. Deduction on the invoices will be credited by Yggdrasil in accordance to the currency of the invoice (typically EUR), as per EUR values specified in the prize pool.
- Yggdrasil reserves the right to cancel or amend this promotion at any time.