HOW TO PLAY Weekends Go Berzerk
Yggdrasil’s Weekends Go Berzerk is running across three weekends during September-November 2019 – with Viking Invasion, Sahara Siege and Halloween Special editions. Each edition of Weekends Go Berzerk has a fresh prize pool – so be sure to set a reminder on your phone to have a spin during each bonus weekend.
While each edition is slightly different – taking your chance is easy and free aside from placing your bets:
Step 1 > Select a qualifying slot game(s)
Step 2 > Confirm that you want to take part in the current edition of Weekends Go Berzerk by clicking the “join now” button in the pop-up window.
Step 3 > Spin a qualifying bet (€0.50 for Viking Invasion with no minimum bet for Sahara Siege & Halloween Special).
Step 4 > Spin for regular slot wins + Random prize drops in Viking Invasion and Sahara Siege – then complete missions to climb the leaderboard and try and secure a prize position in the Halloween Special.
While there are no guarantees – if you’re really lucky then you can win multiple prizes. You can only land one prize drop per spin.
Weekends Go Berzerk – A CLOSER LOOK AT EACH EDITION & THE GAMES
Here’s a snap-shot of the famous games playable in each edition of the Berzerk weekends – plus the all important times, dates and prize pools for each bonus period:
|Weekend of Go Berzerk Edition||Promotion Date||Prize Pool||Prizes||Special Features||Qualifiying Countries|
|Vikings Invasion ||12/09/19
23:59CEST||€20,000||390 prizes from
€10 to €3,0001 x €3,000 big win||Random prize drops||Gibraltar
23:59CEST||€30,000||889 prizes from
€10 to €4,0001 x €4,000 big win||Random prize drops||Gibraltar
23:59CEST||€50,000||780 to 1367 prizes
€10 to €10,000Bigwins:
1 x €10,000
2 x €5,000
3 x €4,000||Complete missions
to top climb leaderboard||Gibraltar
Edition 1: Vikings Invasion
Running from the 12-15 September 2019, the first edition of the promotion is Viking Invasion. The qualifying games are Vikings Go Berzerk, Vikings Go to Hell and Vikings Go Wild – Yggdrasil’s three famous Viking slot games. You can qualify by placing a €0.50 bet on any of the games; then simply play your normal slot sessions on any of the slots during the promotion to get a chance of a lucky drop win on each spin. There are 390 prizes ranging from €10 to €3000. Play between 10:00CEST on September 12 2019 and 23:59CEST on 15 September 2019.
Edition 2: Sahara Siege
Edition 2 of Weekends Go Berzerk, Sahara Siege, runs between 3-6 October 2019, It also features Vikings Go Berzerk, Vikings Go to Hell and Vikings Go Wild – but Sahara Nights slot has been added to the mix, delivering echoes of the Viking raids into Arabia! There’s no minimum qualifying stake this time – so even very low budget players can take their chance between 10:00CEST on October 3 2019 and 23:59CEST on 6 October 2019. Just spin as you would during a regular slot session for a chance to land lucky drop bonuses; there are 889 prizes ranging from €10 to €4000.
Edition 3: Halloween Special
The energy really builds into a devilish fire with the Halloween Special to finish-off the Weekends Go Berzerk in style between 30 October and 3 November 2019. You can take your chance on Vikings Go Berzerk, Valley of the Gods and Age of Asgard, serving-up three games that honour the mystical power of the Universe and the unseen forces of good and evil. As with Edition two, there’s no minimum bet, so everyone can try their luck between 10:00CEST on October 30 2019 and 23:59CEST on 03 November 2019. This final weekender is unique in the mechanics of how to win prizes; you need to score points to complete missions and finish high enough on the leaderboard when the promotion finishes, to win a prize. Due to the scoring format, there will be between 780 and 1367 prizes ranging from €10 to €10,000.
Weekends Go Berzerk FAQ
What is Weekends Go Berzerk slot promotion?
Weekends Go Berzerk is a slot promotion from Yggdrasil. Running over three weekends from September-November 2019, the promotion has a combined prize-pool of €100,000 across the following games: Vikings Go Berzerk, Vikings Go to Hell, Vikings Go Wild, Sahara Nights, Valley of the Gods and Age of Asgard.
How to I play Weekends Go Berzerk slot
Simply place a real-money bet on any of the qualifying games during each Weekends Go Berzerk. The three weekends in chronological order, are: Vikings Invasion, Halloween Special and Sahara Siege. Viking Invasion has a minimum qualifying bet of €0.50, while the other two editions have no minimum bet. Every qualifying bet has a chance of a lucky bonus win, in addition to the chance of regular slot payouts.
Which casinos are offering Weekends Go Berzerk slot
To take part in Weekends Go Berzerk, you simply need to play at casinos that offer Yggdrasil slot games and are running the promotion. Check out our top-rated casinos to find the best sites.
When is Weekends Go Berzerk slot taking place?
The three editions of Weekends Go Berzerk are running across the following three weekends: Vikings Invasion 12-15 September 2019, Sahara Siege 3-6 October 2019, and Halloween Special 30 October to 3 November 2019. Each promotion runs from 10:00CEST to 23:59CEST during the qualifying dates.
What prizes are there in Weekends Go Berzerk
Winning prizes in Weekends Go Berzerk is down to luck. However, the promotion features a combined total prize pool of €100,000, with thousands of prizes set to drop. The potential prizes range from €10 to a maximum grand prize of €10,000 for the lucky player who wins the Halloween Special top prize (the final weekender features 1 x €10.000, 2 x €5.000 and 3 x €4.000 prizes).
Can I play Weekends Go Berzerk in my country?
Only players from UK, Gibraltar, Malta, Denmark and Sweden are permitted to play and win prizes in the Weekends Go Berzerk promotion.
The famous Yggdrasil Vikings are coming back to roar for the colder months – leaving a €100,000 treasure trail in their wake across three epic weekends. Seeing as you can enjoy regular slot wins when you spin, along with the chance for lucky random drops from €10 to €10,000 – the Weekends Go Berzerk are a no-brainer if you’re into Nordic fairytales and love a bit of Vikings on Amazon. Sharpen your axes and set a battle reminder for 12 September 2019 – to Valhalla we go!
Terms and Conditions
1. WEEKENDS GO BERZERK campaign runs as follows:
• 1st EDITION: 12 SEP 2019 10:00CEST- 15 SEP 2019 23:59CEST
• 2nd EDITION: 03 OCT 2019 10:00CEST- 06 OCT 2019 23:59CEST
• 3rd EDITION: 30 OCT 2019 10:00CET- 03 NOV 2019 23:59CET
2. WEEKENDS GO BERZERK is a global campaign and it is open to all customers who are aged 18 years or over and have registered an account with an operator offering any of the below specified participating games.
Vikings Go Berzerk, Vikings Go Wild, Vikings Go to Hell.
Vikings Go Berzerk, Vikings Go Wild, Vikings Go to Hell, Sahara Nights.
Vikings Go Berzerk, Valley of the Gods, Age of Asgard.
3. The minimum bet required to participate in the 1st EDITION is
€0,50 or currency equivalent (“Qualifying bet”).
There is no minimum bet required to participate in the 2nd and 3rd EDITION of WEEKENDS GO BERZERK campaign.
4. To participate in the campaign, players shall confirm that they wish to take part in any of the editions of the campaign by clicking “join now” in the pop-up window. Participating players will take part in the campaign by placing a bet in the participating games during the campaign period. No additional payment is required to take part in the campaign.
5. Yggdrasil reserves the right to not pay out a prize where the win results from any obvious error, mistake or technical fault (including incorrect game pay-outs) whether caused by a machine or human error in respect of any of the participating games. We further reserve the right to not pay out a prize where, in our opinion, the win results from cheating or collusion with other players.
6. All prizes from this campaign will be deducted from the monthly invoice of the respective operator. Note that when cash prizes are automatically awarded to players, the relevant prize is added to the player’s balance in the respective account currency. Deduction on the invoices will be credited by Yggdrasil in accordance to the currency of the invoice (typically EUR), as per EUR values specified in the prize pool.
7. Yggdrasil reserves the right to cancel or amend this promotion at any time.